[Waiug-members] Exploring the Sysmaster Database - a Webcast by Lester Knutsen - Replay and download available

Lester Knutsen lester at advancedatatools.com
Sun May 5 20:54:16 EDT 2013

Folks,

The replay is on YouTube my new scripts are available for download from:
http://www.advancedatatools.com/Informix/Webcasts.html

Our next Informix Performance Tuning Webcast is June 4th, 2013

Informix Performance Tuning using SQLTrace, Remote DBA Monitoring and Yellowfin BI

You are invited to attend our next Webcast on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013 at 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time

Lester Knutsen, Art Kagel and Mike Walker will present a series of tools to monitor and tune your Informix Database Server.

     Using SQL Trace to monitor user sessions
     Tips for Remote DBA monitoring
     Building a Monitoring Dashboard with Yellowfin BI

To Register - http://www.advancedatatools.com/Informix/NextWebcast.html

Informix Training Schedule:

Our 2013 Informix Training Schedule is online. We guarantee to NEVER cancel a course and will teach a course as long as one student is registered!

Next Course:

July 15-18, 2013 - Advanced Informix Performance Tuning - This course is for database administrators and application developers who will be responsible for managing, optimizing, and tuning an Informix database server. The focus is on skills, procedures, and scripts to improve the performance of your database server. The course will provide a toolkit of scripts and utilities to start monitoring and optimizing your Informix database server.

http://www.advancedatatools.com/Training/InformixTraining.html
Lester Knutsen                          lester at advancedatatools.com
Advanced DataTools Corporation          Voice: 703-256-0267 x102
Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com