[Waiug-members] Reschedule Webcast - Informix Performance Tuning using SQLTrace, Remote DBA Monitoring and Yellowfin BI

Lester Knutsen lester at advancedatatools.com
Tue May 28 17:20:18 EDT 2013

Folks,

We are rescheduling our Informix Performance Tuning Webcast that was scheduled for June 4th to July 2nd, 2013 at 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time.

Webcast - Informix Performance Tuning using SQLTrace, Remote DBA Monitoring and Yellowfin BI

You are invited to attend our next Webcast on Tuesday, July 2nd, 2013 at 2:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time

Lester Knutsen, Art Kagel and Mike Walker will present a series of tools to monitor and tune your Informix Database Server.

     Using SQL Trace to monitor user sessions
     Tips for Remote DBA monitoring
     Building a Monitoring Dashboard with Yellowfin BI

To Register - http://www.advancedatatools.com/Informix/NextWebcast.html

Regards - Lester

Exploring the Sysmaster Database - a Webcast by Lester Knutsen - Replay and download available
The replay is on YouTube my new scripts are available for download from:
http://www.advancedatatools.com/Informix/Webcasts.html
Lester Knutsen                          lester at advancedatatools.com
Advanced DataTools Corporation          Voice: 703-256-0267 x102
Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com