[Waiug-members] Informix for Database Administrators class March 21-24, 2016

Lester Knutsen lester at advancedatatools.com
Mon Mar 14 08:51:39 EDT 2016

Folks,

Good morning,

We still have a few places left in our class next week, Informix for Database Administrators training - March 21-24, 2016

You can take any course online on the web from your desk, or attend in person at our training center in Virginia.  All you need is a web browser to connect to our WebEx training system and an SSH client (like Putty) to connect to the lab servers in our office.

This course is for database administrators, programmers, and technical support personnel who will be setting up, managing, and tuning IBM Informix 12, 11, 10, or 7 databases servers. Our courses have been updated for latest Informix version 12. Each student will have a 4-core Linux server with Informix 12 and a large database for benchmark exercises and labs.

Send me an email if you are interested in attending or have any questions.

For More information and to register online:
http://advancedatatools.com/Training/InformixDBATraining.html

Lester Knutsen                          lester at advancedatatools.com
Advanced DataTools Corporation          Voice: 703-256-0267 x102
Visit our Web page: http://www.advancedatatools.com